Forms to survive this group of forty of the COVID-19 in Costa Rica
Firstly, we want to wish the readers him who are very well, and hoped that they are being taken care of and maintaining in his houses to where it is possible.
These are some practical advice that we give him to survive this group of forty of the COVID-19:
It follows the news, but it does not exaggerate. It is important to stay abreast of the developments in course, since the things are changing quickly, as it were expected with any emergent bud, but also considers that the false news and the disinformation are flooding Internet at this moment. And that can create unnecessary panic, so it chooses your sources wisely.
With respect specifically to the false news, there are many sites that are dedicated to study the news and to verify their authenticity, we recommended some to him:
Specifically on the crown virus COVID-19, it can see truthful and up-to-date information in the site of the World health organization, specifically here: https://www.who.int/es/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Pass time with the family
It takes the opportunity to spend time of quality with his family and to know the life the others. This it is a good moment to understand better what their children are learning in the school and to take the rare opportunity to work from house to explain his professional life to them. It wants to be extra audacious? It tries to spend time together without no involved device: it removes those board games, it proves charades, it bake a pie.
If it is only, it calls to friendly and relatives to chatear
The quarantine-requiring solitaires can consider to unload applications of videoconference (that also works as an excellent tool to work from house), or simply to raise the telephone to call to friendly and relatives. It shares his feelings with those those who it trusts and it remembers that it is not only. These are some applications of videoconference that we have tried exhaustive in Esliteratura:
It reviews its pantry first before supplying itself
It makes a list than it has in its pantry first before gathering more foods. It avoids the purchase of panic: it leaves the existence in the shelves so that the other million are prepared to isolate themselves. The foods and the daily needs of the home, as the soap, are essential, but in fact, 14 days it is not really as much. To buy too much can generate food waste or occupy a valuable space of storage after the period of group of forty.
In order to buy in line we have proven many e-commerce in Costa Rica and we can recommend the following:
We have proven many other stores, but we cannot recommend no other by diverse problems that we had.
For shipments and errands:
Advice of how to wash to the purchases of supermarket and deliveries of food, sees video here:
It follows a regular schedule
It is easy to lose the notion of the time when he is private of his daily routines and is locked up in a closed space. To maintain a regular schedule help to maintain a time sensation to it that maintains its body working correctly and its spirit in stop.
Something new tries
Lea that heavy book accumulating dust in your shelf; it looks a documentary one of six parts; it proves new prescriptions; or it completes a puzzle of 1.000 pieces. The experts are also speaking of how the present fall of the market could for the first time be an opportunity for the action investors: he investigates those selections of action.
Apps makes exercise the 9 better gratuitous to make exercise at home
This can help to fortify its immune system and to tire it at the end of the day. To obtain a mat of yoga and some bells of weights is a good place to begin. Also it is good for learning a new dance through tutorial in line, or to at least walk by the living room: he is less colorful than a way rural, but better than to sit down in its sofa during 12 hours followed.
There are many courses in line of gymnastics, yoga and others. Here we recommended the 9 to him better apps gratuitous to stay active making exercises during the group of forty:
1. Nike Training Club
2. FitOn: Fitness Workout Plans
3. Map My Run by Under Armour
4. 7 Minute Workout: Fitness App
5. For yoga Beginners
6. Ab & Core Workouts
7. Zombies, Run!
8. Kettlebell Workouts by Fitify
9. Squad AT Home Fitness
Following where one is, the group of forty rules will vary. If it has the opportunity to leave outdoors, for example, to gather foods, it remembers to wash the hands as soon as it returns. The antimicrobial hand towels are excellent to clean their telephone, wallet, keys and things that touch frequently, as switches of light and handles of doors.
When it is outdoors, it avoids to touch the face, it takes a disinfectant bottle for hands and covers the face with the elbow when coughing or to sneeze to avoid the propagation of germs through the hands.
It is normal to worry, but it maintains the panic to ray
It can have moments at which one feels completely devastated or defenseless as the situation is developed, especially if has relatives or friendly that become ill. Allow yourself to feel all the range of emotions: he is completely normal and human, but it does not allow that they dominate it. It only remembers that he is better to take care of itself at this moment, and that this also will happen.
Working from the house?
If it is working from his house, we recommended the following applications to him for meetings and videoconferences:
In Esliteratura we have proven all, and all solves the basic requirements for the virtual meetings very well, and that you do not have to move and to risk during this delicate period of the virus.
Businessmen and managers: How to manage to increase sales during this hard crisis?
We know that as owner or administrator of company is passing a unique situation that requires immediate actions, especially in different digital means.
And we know that more and more people are buying in line and its company does not have to remain back. In fact Amazon the giant of e-commerce contracted more than one hundred thousand people to help with the demand increased by coronavirus.
Now, with the facility of shipments at home popularized, it is very easy that its company takes orders at home and realises the shipments using platforms as Rappi, Uber, Globe, among others.
Help of the Government from Costa Rica to Companies
From March 19 there is moratorium in taxes for companies during March, April and May. In addition there is an exoneration of the IVA in commercial rentings by the months of April, May and June.
Its Business in spite of the crisis grows
On the other hand, the one that all the companies of the competition are in line or in process to do it, does more difficult to excel its products or services. In this point it is where we can help to present him their brand and special promotions during this time, with our system of artificial intelligence and generating of prospectuses in mass and automated pursuit.
®and how we have managed to duplicate sales of clients in 3 months.
- These are some of the systems of VPN that we recommended, and that have discounts at this moment:
- Surfshark: It saves 83% in a plan of 24 to $1,99 months and only pays USD to the month entering the code sharkstart during the payment. (The plans are completely reimbursable by 30 days). If you are proprietor of a small business whose sustenance has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, also it can ask for a gratuitous subscription of six months. Click to know here more
- PureVPN: any person who register at this moment in a PureVPN plan will receive 12 monthly accounts to give to her friendly, relatives and/or fellow workers. In order to obtain the best supply, she decides on his plan of two years: at the moment she is in favor on sale of $3,33 to the month (a saving of 74%). She clicks here to register itself
- Internet prevails to you Access: It will obtain two months additional of protection free when it today obtains a plan of deprived access to Internet of a year to $2,85 per month (a saving of 71%). It clicks here to register itself
- CyberGhost VPN: if one subscribes to a plan of three years of CyberGhost VPN to $2,75 per month (a saving of 79%), it will obtain two months additional of protection free. It clicks here to register itself
- ExpressVPN: per limited time, it can in line obtain 12 months of protection by only $8,32 to the month (invoiced $99,95 to the year), a saving of 35%. In addition, its purchase is covered by a guarantee of return of money of 30 days. It clicks here to register itself
NordVPN: the plan of three years of NordVPN is at the moment in promotion by only $3,49 to the month, or 70% of discount. It clicks here to register itself. (Note: NordVPN underwent a violation of access in March of 2018 when a hacker operated a system of remote management uncertain in a Finnish datacenter from which the company rented servers. Nevertheless, still we think that he is a strong competitor in the VPN space. It clicks here to obtain more data)
We in line recommended some completely gratuitous courses to him of the University of Harvard:
- Courses online of Computer science, Programming and Data
- CS50's Introduction to Computer Science
- CS50's Computer for Science Business Professionals
- CS50's Understanding Technology
- For CS50 Lawyers
- Using for Python Research
- Statistics and R
- CS50's Mobile App Development with React Native
- It dates Science: R Basics
- CS50's Introduction to Development Game
- Quantitative for Methods Biology
- It dates Science: Visualization
- High-Dimensional Dates Analysis
- It dates Science: Machine Learning
- It dates Science: Linear Regression
- Causal Diagrams: Draw your assumptions before your conclusions
- It dates Science: Wrangling
- It dates Science: Productivity Tools
- It dates Science: Probability
- It dates Science: Inference and Modeling
- It dates Science: Capstone
Principles, Statistical and Computational for Tools Reproducible Science Data
- Courses online of Humanities
- Religious Literacy: Traditions and Scriptures
- China's First Empires and the Rise of Buddhism
- Modern China's Foundations: The Manchus and the Qing
- Literati China: Examinations, Neon, and Imperial Later China
- Buddhism Through Its Scriptures
- Creating Modern China: The Republican Period to the Present
- Invasions, Rebellions, and the Fall of Imperial China
- Cosmopolitan Tang: Aristocratic Culture in China
- Global China: From the Mongols to the Ming
- China and Communism
- Contemporary China: The People's Republic, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
- Masterpieces of World Literature
- Christianity Through Its Scriptures
- Shakespeare's Hamlet: The Ghost
- Poetry in America: Whitman
- Ancient Masterpieces of World Literature
- Hinduism Through Its Scriptures
- Judaism Through Its Scriptures
- Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice: Shylock
- China's Political and Intellectual Foundations: From Sage Kings to Confucius
- Introduction to Digital Humanities
- PredictionX: Lost Without Longitude
- Poetry in America: Modernism
- Book Sleuthing: The Nineteenth Century
- Poetry in America: Civil The War and Its Aftermath
- China Humanities: Individual The in Chinese Culture
- Sikhism Through Its Scriptures
- Modern Masterpieces of World Literature
- Women Making History: Ten Objects, Many Stories
Shakespeare's Life and Work
- Courses online of Art and Design
- 18th-Century Opera: Handel & Mozart
- First Nights Beethoven's 9th Symphony and the 19th Century Orchestra
- First Nights Handel's Messiah and Oratorical Baroque
- First Nights Monteverdi's L'Orfeo and the Birth of Opera
- First Nights Stravinsky's Rite of Spring: Modernism, Ballet, and Riots
- First Nights Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique and Program Music in the 19th Century
- 19th-Century Opera: Meyerbeer, Wagner, & Verdi
Pyramids of Giza: Ancient Egyptian Art and Archaeology
- Courses online of Exact and Natural Sciences
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 1: The Electrical Properties of the Neuron
- Science & Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to Soft Matter Science (part 1)
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 2: Neurons and Networks
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Super and Life
- The Climate-Energy Challenge
- CASE Studies in Functional Genomics
- Cell Biology: Mitochondria
- The Health Effects of Climate Change
- MalariaX: Defeating Malaria from the Genes to the Globe
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 3: The Brain
Backyard Meteorology: The Science of Weather
- Courses online of Social Sciences
- Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract
- Tangible Things: Discovering History Through Artworks, Artifacts, Scientific Specimens, and the Stuff Around You
- Monasteries, Schools, and Notaries, Part 1: Medieval Reading the Late Marseille Files
- Making and Meaning in the Medieval Manuscript
- JuryX: For Deliberations Social Change
- Monasteries, Schools, and Notaries, Part 2: Introduction to the Transitional Gothic Script
- Scrolls in the Age of the Book
- The History of the Book in 17th and 18th Century Europe
- Challenges power station of American National Security, Strategy, and the Press
- Print and Manuscript in Western Europe, Asia and the Middle East (1450-1650)
- U.S. Public Policy: Social, Economic, and Foreign Policies
- Citizen Politics in America: Public Opinion, Elections, Interest Groups, and the Average
- American Government: Constitutional Foundations
- CitiesX: The Past, Present and Future of Urban Life
- U.S. Political Institutions: Congress, Presidency, Courts, and Bureaucracy
- Child Protection: Children's Rights in Theory and Practice
Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies
- Courses online of Education and Education
- Leaders of Learning
- Saving Schools
- Introduction to Family Engagement in Education
Introduction to Data Wise: To Collaborative Process to Improve Learning & Teaching
- Courses online of Medicine and Health
- Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster
- Global Improving Health: Focusing on Quality and Safety
- United States Health Policy
- AnatomyX: Musculoskeletal Cases
- Global Health CASE Studies From to Biosocial Perspective
- Readings in Global Health
- Health and Society
- The Opioid Crisis in America
- Strengthening Community Health Worker Programs
- Practical Improvement Science in Health Care: To for Roadmap Getting Results
- Innovating in Health Care
- Prescription Drug Regulation, COST, and Access: Current Controversies in Context
- Lessons from Ebola: Preventing the Next Pandemic